CarWil, LLC, promotes safety for all employees, contractors, subcontractors and others on or near our work sites. We are fully MSHA compliant as well as compliant with the Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988. We are committed to the protection of our employees and customers’ employees and property from accidental harm, damage, and loss.
- We are fully Browz Compliant
- We provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- We provide proper training for all employees to enable everyone to work safely
- We comply with legal requirements and follow acceptable industrial practices
- We comply with all relevant legislation and industry standards
- We provide support and assistance to all employees
- We conduct investigations into all reported incidents to identify root cause
- We conduct regular reviews of the health and safety systems
- We strive to eliminate all foreseeable hazards that could cause fires, security losses, damage to property, and personal harm through injury or illness
- Carwil strives to go beyond compliance to achieve Best in Class Safety in all of our endeavors
We deal with concerns about hazards in the workplace and other situations in accordance with good business practices and according to the requirements of the law. We recognize that Occupational Health and Safety concerns not just some, but all, groups in our workplace. We actively encourage input and comments from all groups in our workplace.